HOST A CLASS
Interested in hosting an
Introduction to Essential Oils & Aromatherapy Class?
Inviting friends and family over to discover the amazing world of essential oils is like giving them a very special gift.
It is the gift of healthy living, beauty, wonder, and the amazing power of the botanical realm.
Empower those you love with the benefits of essential oils and aromatherapy ~ they will thank you for it!
In this class I will share how easy it is to kick toxic chemicals out of your home. I will walk you through step by step and give easy, simple, and affordable tactics that anyone can do with the best essential oils around. This class is FREE and fun ~ and as a bonus I come with gluten/dairy free chocolate peppermint balls, refreshing Lemon Water, and a ton of helpful information. Invite your friends for an inspiring talk on everything essential oils ~ it's time to take control of your health and get rid of the harmful chemicals in your life, and stock up on healthy alternatives and ideas....
HOSTESS RESOURCES FOR PLANNING YOUR PARTY
Here are downloadable printouts to make your party a success!
HOW TO HOST A YOUNG LIVING CLASS
1.CREATE A FACEBOOK EVENT & INVITE YOUR FRIENDS
* I will create a Facebook event so that you can invite people to your gathering.
Or, you are more than welcome to create the event yourself.
I can even provide an event cover photo if you like.
Then invite all your friends online and in person.
2. PREPARE FOR THE EVENT
* A day or two before your event, select a room where you would like your guests to sit. Keep in mind that you want your guests to be comfortable. Having a place where a laptop can be plugged in and displayed is desirable as well.
* Connect with any family, friends, co-workers that expressed interest or were unable to attend. In certain situations we can hold a Facebook live event or I can develop an online event in addition to your in-person event. Be sure to get their names and contact info.
3. REMIND GUESTS ABOUT THE EVENT
* The day of your event reach out by phone to remind people of your event. It also helps to send reminders via email, text or on Facbook.
* The day of your event post we will post a reminder on the Facebook event page.